Committed to supporting purpose-driven small and micro business owners to embrace their visibility by raising their profile and in turn shining a light on their meaningful work, Jessica Huie MBE presents a masterclass which will explain how PR is a powerful tool which will help you reach more customers, build your brand and grow your business on a budget.
Entrepreneur, Author and founder of JHPR, Jessica Huie MBE has enjoyed a glittering career as a journalist and publicist, working with some of the world’s biggest stars and business people, including Samuel L. Jackson, ‘Dragon’ Hilary Devey, Kelly Rowland & Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle.
“When your work has purpose at its core you don’t need to hard sell, you just need to show up and share. It’s time to park contrived marketing strategies and shift from selling to service. When we focus on how we can better serve our audience, there is a distinctly different essence to our messaging and as a result, we don’t just gain customers for our business – we create ambassadors,” says Jessica.
Come and learn how to embrace your visibility and get journalists and producers to say YES to featuring you in their publication or on their Podcast/TV/Radio show.
At this workshop we will explore;
- How to use your business as a vehicle enabling profit and purpose
- Which elements of your business or brand will appeal most to media
- How to revise your messaging so it compels and connects with your audience
- How to implement newsworthy partnerships or create events which will get the media writing about you and open up new audiences
- How to create a PR campaign which will create visibility for your business/brand on and offline
- How to use media coverage to increase sales
- How to pitch to journalists
- How to use media coverage to secure investment
- How to use media coverage to get buyers to stock your products
- How to use media coverage to secure a publishing deal
You will learn;
- How media coverage will support your business success and amplify your reach
- How to combine reactive and pro-active PR
- The value of ‘PR-able’ partnerships
- How to create content which enhances your online footprint and drives customers to your website
By the end of the workshop you will have;
- Clarity on how to create your press kit
- An understanding of how to create a 12-month media coverage plan for your business
- An action plan which enables you to embrace visibility, take your brand notoriety to the next level and increase the impact of your work in the world!