Raise Your Profile – Shine Your Light
Social media is powerful, but combining it with traditional media coverage in the magazines, newspapers, online platforms, radio and TV that your customers and clients consume whilst using your voice through public speaking, will turbo-charge your visibility, increase your credibility and position you as a thought leader in your industry.
Entrepreneur, Author and founder of JHPR, Jessica Huie MBE has enjoyed a glittering career as a journalist and publicist and has worked with some of the world’s biggest stars and business people, including Samuel L. Jackson, Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland & Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle.
Committed to supporting purpose-driven small and micro business owners to raise the profile of their business and shine a light on their meaningful work, she presents a masterclass which will explain how PR is a powerful tool which will help you reach more customers, build your brand and grow your business on a budget.
For most business owners and experts, identifying a newsworthy angle before pitching to media, is the most challenging step in raising your profile and securing media coverage. It’s not enough to tell a journalist about your business, you need to communicate what makes your business notable – you need a hook.
Come and learn how to identify your ‘hook.’ The thing that will get journalists and producers to say YES to featuring you in their publication or on their show.
Leave with an understanding of how to make your business appeal to media and secure the media coverage which will raise your profile.
At this workshop we will explore;
- How to use your business as a vehicle enabling profit and purpose
- Which elements of your business or brand will appeal most to media
- How to implement newsworthy partnerships or create events which will get the media writing about you
- How to create a PR campaign which will create visibility for your business/brand on and offline
- How to use media coverage to increase sales
- How to pitch to journalists
- How to use media coverage to secure investment
- How to use media coverage to get buyers to stock your products
- How to use media coverage to secure a publishing deal
You will learn;
- How media coverage will support your business success and amplify your reach
- How to combine reactive and pro-active PR
- The value of ‘PR-able’ partnerships
- How to create content which enhances your online footprint and drives customers to your website
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Clarity on how to create your press kit
- An understanding of how to create a 12 month media coverage plan for your business
- An action plan which enables you to embrace visibility, take your brand notoriety to the next level and increase the impact of your work in the world!