Shine Your Light
Honour Yourself With 4 Days to Level Up
Move through your comfort zone
Create magic in Your Life
The Power Retreat – From Idea to Implementation
Monday 17th – Thursday 20th June 2019
Join my soulful, talented team and I, for four days ensconced in a stunning 19th century Sussex barn converted into a home, located in the heart of the English countryside.
We’ll reconnect with our authentic power, explore the exciting possibilities for our lives and take purpose driven action.
Surrounded by beautiful soothing rural surroundings, undisturbed we’ll get present and lean into our dreams, ideas and visions. Reconnected with all that is meaningful to us, we‘ll get to work on shifting from doing to creating over the course of a transformative four days in an area voted Europe’s most serene destination.
The Power Retreat was born of the recognition that so often the ideas and best intentions which emerge at retreats, can fall by the wayside when normal life kicks in.
The feeling of empowerment and inspiration dissipates, and we fall back into procrastination. The pull of our roles and responsibilities distracts us, without the support and accountability to bring our ideas to life and implement them in the world.
This is where the Power Retreat is unique and all together different. Over the course of three nights and four days, a group of small business owners, sole traders and freelancers selected via short application, will join us for an intensive and yet soulful few days focussed on breathing life into their inspiration and taking tangible action to transform their initiatives, launches and projects from idea to implementation.
Purpose is the heartbeat of all that we do. Each day will begin with yoga and meditation to reconnect with our power and the values driving our legacy work.
We’ll eat healthy, delicious, nourishing vegetarian food and drink fresh juice to aid our clarity and fuel our bodies for this personally and professionally transformative four days.
Who is this retreat for?
- Individuals running a small/micro business or providing a meaningful service
- Creatives with an idea they would like support in implementing
- Visionaries keen to raise their profile and reach a wider audience
- Individuals in career transition with a project or initiative they need help in launching
- Purpose driven entrepreneurs keen to write a book, launch a podcast or blog to share their message
- Anyone interested in living an authentic life which aligns with all that is meaningful to them
- Individuals ready to make the leap and live a ‘bigger’ life without limitation.
- Anybody committed to making 2019 their year of transformation
Brooklands Barn, Arundel
Our home for four days is Brooklands Barn in Arundel, recognised as “the most mindful destination in Europe”. Four miles from the local beaches and set within the stunning vale of the South Downs amidst a thriving wellness and creative community, the country views are pure inspiration and food for the soul.
At the end of a productive day enjoy the heated pool and sauna, snuggle up with a book beside the fireplace or simply enjoy the panoramic views of the Arun Valley. Daily evening Yoga Nidra ensures a night of rejuvenating rest in garden view bedrooms most of which benefit from en-suite bathrooms.
The Power Retreat
Shine Your Light
Four days dedicated to you and your vision. A powerful launchpad designed to unleash your unique gifts and take you from idea to implementation.
A fulfilled life is one which is the truest expression of who we are , and The Power Retreat is designed to support your move through procrastination and limiting beliefs, into creative flow.
You’ll leave rejuvenated, connected and empowered having taken action in bringing your project to life.
Yoga, meditation and Yoga Nidra, combine with one to one sessions with Jessica and practical upskilling workshops built around the attendee’s needs.
The Power Retreat is a tailored offering to ensure attendees leave having achieved their individual objectives. Sessions and workshops are designed to ensure that ideas are activated!
Jessica Huie MBE is an entrepreneur and the Author of PURPOSE, Find your truth and embrace your calling published by Hay House. Jessica enjoyed a glittering career as a journalist and publicist, and has worked with some of the world’s biggest stars and business people, including Kelly Rowland, Samuel L. Jackson, Hilary Devey & Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle.
Twelve years ago Jessica launched Color Blind Cards, a multi-award winning multicultural greeting card company which drove an early conversation around the importance of ethnic representation in retail and became the first independent brand to secure a high-street presence in Britain for cards featuring people of colour.
What support support can I expect?
Workshops will be tailored to attendee’s needs but might include…
- Impactful copywriting
- How to secure media coverage
- How to secure and implement partner collaborations
- How to create a press or social media campaign which engages your audience
- How to secure speaking engagements
- How to write a book proposal
- How to raise your profile and attract clients
- How to create a workshop or webinar
- How to create a successful public event • How to sell creative products online
- How to create a social media plan
Please note this retreat is not just about learning!
You’ll be utilising these skills within your own projects during the course of the retreat.
“Thank you Jessica, what an amazing weekend it was. Inspiring workshops, fabulous people and such a gorgeous location. I’ve come back feeling supercharged, inspired and ready to embrace my true purpose!”
“Thanks to Jessica, Jane, Kamran, and a bunch of amazing women at The PURPOSE Retreat, I’ve managed to remember who Holly is. I’ve learned to accept and I’ve decided to change. And that is bloody marvellous. If anyone needs a shake up I can highly recommend!”
“I would recommend this retreat for anyone at a crossroad, feeling overwhelmed or who is struggling with what path to choose – understanding that you’re not the only person! And that there is no RIGHT path – only the one that feels right. The food was delicious!”
“Having read PURPOSE I wanted to continue the journey and put my learning into practise. I was inspired and humbled by the general awesomeness of everyone attending.”
“I’d recommend this retreat to all of my friends. Especially those holding on to past issues, pain and anyone needing direction (most people!) I feel like a new woman!”
“The weekend totally exceeded my expectations, the venue was idyllic and super accommodating and the size and scope of the programme well balanced.”
Our itinerary (though subject to minor changes and enhancements!) will include:
- Welcome lunch
- Session 1: Reconnection to the self beneath the layers and labels. Who am I?
- Full body stretch workshop, relax & unwind
- Dinner & talk
- Savasana Meditation
- Pilates – Energise and condition session
- Session 2: The Vision – Your Best life & Highest self. Visualisation & vision boarding
- Session 3: Embrace the Silence – 3 Hours without interaction in nature for reconnection & clarity
- Session 4: Finding Purpose Beyond Fear. Managing obstacles from the inside out and removing limiting beliefs.
- Free Movement
- Sound/Gong Bath: Infuse your body with the ancient healing power of sound used in ritual and ceremony for thousands of years.
- Massage (additional cost)
- Session 5: The Path Ahead – Creating the space and schedule for a purposeful, joyous 2019, a life which honours our true selves
- Aligning your goals with the unconscious mind
- Session 6: Timeline Therapy & Owning our light – How to Embrace Visibility
The Power Retreat is:
£995 (early bird) – shared room (will be £1,195 after March 31st)
£1395 (early bird) – single occupancy (will be £1,595 after March 31st)
for three nights (four days) and includes accommodation, three meals per day (breakfast and lunch only on Thursday) and all workshops and Yoga, Meditation and Yoga Nidra sessions.
Massage is available at an additional cost.
Transportation to Brooklands Barn is not included. Brooklands Barn is just 1 hour and 20 minutes by train or by car.
Parking is available on site. Nearest rail station is Arundel. Taxis are available at the station.
Driving to The Power Retreat?
Brooklands Barn, Priory Lane, Arundel, BN18 0BG, United Kingdom
Shared Room // £995. There is a deposit of £195 to secure place, followed by four payments of £200.00. Payable by June 1st 2019.
Sole Occupancy Room // £1395. There is a deposit of £195 to secure place. Followed by four payments of £300. Payable by June 1st 2019.
The retreat is now sold out to new bookings but if you have already booked your place and need to pay your remaining balance you can do so below (select Payment 1 or 2 from the relevant drop-down).
I look forward to seeing you there!
Terms & Conditions
Deposits are non refundable unless applications for a place are not accepted.
Payments are non refundable unless thirty days notice is given.
If thirty days notice is given your credit will be transferred toward a future similar retreat or refunded minus the deposit.