Honour yourself with the ultimate gift of self-love.
Nurture mind, body and spirit at
The Purpose Retreat
Become your best self, live your greatest life
Friday 18th – Sunday 20th January 2019
Join me (and one or two special friends) for my first ever UK retreat at the luxurious Michelin star Lucknam Park Hotel, located in the heart of the English countryside.
We’ll spend three days surrounded by 500 acres of stunning natural surroundings, getting in touch with what our greatest life looks like, reconnecting with who we are beyond the roles we play in our lives, and unearthing the existence that we really want to create in 2019.
Stripped back is where we truly meet ourselves, and we’ll discover tools which enable us to live intentionally and create lives which are the truest expression of who we truly are.
The weekend is all about switching off to switch on and unlocking our inner guidance system and creativity, in order to make 2019 an intentional masterpiece of our own creation – personally and professionally.
Who is this retreat for?
- Anyone interested in living an authentic life which aligns with all that is meaningful to them
- Individuals ready to make the leap and live a ‘bigger’ life without limitation
- Those transitioning into a new phase of their professional or personal life
- Anybody committed to making 2019 a year of transformation
- Those keen to start the new year rejuvenated, relaxed, healthy and enthused
Jessica Huie MBE is an entrepreneur and the Author of PURPOSE, Find your truth and embrace your calling published by Hay House. Jessica enjoyed a glittering career as a journalist and publicist,and has worked with some of the world’s biggest stars and business people, including Kelly Rowland, Samuel L. Jackson, Hilary Devey & Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle.
Twelve years ago Jessica launched Color Blind Cards, a multi-award winning multicultural greeting card company which drove an early conversation around the importance of ethnic representation in retail and became the first independent brand to secure a high-street presence in Britain for cards featuring people of colour.
Lucknam Park Hotel
Our home for the weekend is Lucknam Park, recognised as one of the UK’s best luxury hideaways. Six miles from the historic city of Bath, the gorgeous country house hotel, is nestled within 500 acres of listed parkland and beautiful gardens – perfect for silent walks, reflection and inspiring connection to our inner GPS 😊
Fresh ingredients travel from locals suppliers and the hotel’s kitchen garden, to your plate, making the food and morning juice, nourishment of the highest order.
The Purpose Retreat
Soul food for Mind, Body and Spirit
Three days dedicated to you. A powerful foundation from which to leap into your year, rejuvenated, connected and empowered to bring your best self and a life of your intention into creation.
We’ll eat healthy, michelin starred cuisine in luxurious yet an unpretentious, warm welcoming setting amongst like minds.
Yoga, pilates, visualisation, meditation and sound healing, combine with practical visioning and coaching workshops to enable attendees to connect with what they want at a soul level, and access tools to bring their plans and purpose to fruition.
Our itinerary (though subject to minor changes and enhancements!) will include:
- Welcome lunch
- Session 1: Reconnection to the self beneath the layers and labels. Who am I?
- Full body stretch workshop, relax & unwind
- Dinner & talk
- Savasana Meditation
- Pilates – Energise and condition session
- Session 2: The Vision – Your Best life & Highest self. Visualisation & vision boarding
- Session 3: Embrace the Silence – 3 Hours without interaction in nature for reconnection & clarity
- Session 4: Finding Purpose Beyond Fear. Managing obstacles from the inside out and removing limiting beliefs.
- Free Movement
- Sound/Gong Bath: Infuse your body with the ancient healing power of sound used in ritual and ceremony for thousands of years.
- Massage (additional cost)
- Session 5: The Path Ahead – Creating the space and schedule for a purposeful, joyous 2019, a life which honours our true selves
- Aligning your goals with the unconscious mind
- Session 6: Timeline Therapy & Owning our light – How to Embrace Visibility
The Purpose Retreat is £1150 for two nights (three days) and includes accommodation, or £695 if you opt to share with a friend, three meals per day (breakfast and lunch only on Sunday) and all workshops and pilates, yoga, meditation and sound healing sessions.
Massage and treatments are available at an additional cost.
Transportation to Lucknam Park is not included. Nearest rail stations to the hotel located in Bath and Chippenham, both of which maintain regular service to London (1 hr 15 mins – 1 hr 30 mins hour journey). Taxis are available at each station and can be pre-booked by contacting the hotel.
Driving to The PURPOSE Retreat? Please find directions here;
Book Here (Sold out!)
£1150 single occupancy. There is a deposit of £400 followed by two payments of £375.00 Payable by December 31st 2018.
£695 double occupancy (shared room.) The deposit is £295 followed by two payments of £200 Payable by December 31st 2018
*10% of all profit will be donated to St. John’s Hospice who provide high-quality hospice care to those living in and around central and North West London.
*One complementary place at The Retreat will be gifted to an outstanding ‘Woman of Purpose’ making a contribution to the world
The retreat is now sold out to new bookings but if you have already booked your place and need to pay your remaining balance you can do so below (select Payment 1 or 2 from the relevant drop-down).
I look forward to seeing you there!
Deposits are non-refundable.