Reconnect with who you truly are
Feed your mind, body and spirit with a whole week dedicated to exploring your purpose and breaking free of living life on autopilot! If you want to learn how to live authentically in a way that aligns with all that’s meaningful to you, join me for seven days in Jamaica’s beautiful San San bay to become present, connect, laugh, release and emerge powered by the sun.
Throughout the week-long retreat, sound healing, daily yoga and meditation are accompanied by waterfall climbing, lagoon swimming and a healthy dose of beach lounging. Every day, you’ll enjoy healthy farm-to-table cuisine or feast on the freshest catch in a beautiful, unpretentious setting that will inspire you to step out of the constant need to do and start connecting with what you want at a soul level.
An island unlike any other, it’s a special place that should be on everyone’s bucket list.
San San Bay is an enclave of peace, freedom and natural beauty in Portland, Port Antonio that simply demanded to be chosen as the home of the Purpose Retreat! You’ll find some of Jamaica’s most picturesque landmarks nearby, including the spectacular Frenchman’s Cove and the serene Blue Lagoon, which is rumoured to be the bottomless crater of an extinct volcano, kept cool by hundreds of tiny, underground mineral springs.
More than just idyllic beaches and tropical climes, Jamaica is the birthplace of some of the world’s greatest changemakers, including political activist Marcus Garvey, reggae superstar Bob Marley and Queen Nanny, leader of the Maroons. It’s a land ripe with rare medicinal plants, world-class produce and a rich culture that’s felt all over the globe.
Your home for the week will be a villa set amongst 12 acres of lawns and lush gardens overlooking pristine white sand beaches and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. You’ll have ample space for quality alone time on the glorious beaches and jungle-fringed coastline or on a scenic ride through the Blue Mountains. You’ll spend your final night, celebrating your decision to transform and holistically nourish every facet of your life at the iconic Geejam resort, where music royalty come to record in paradise.
Jessica Huie MBE is an entrepreneur and best-selling author, who enjoyed a glittering career as a journalist and publicist, working with some of the world’s biggest names, including Kelly Rowland, Samuel L. Jackson, Hilary Devey and Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle.
Committed to supporting purpose-driven business owners shine a light on their meaningful work, she finds joy in helping others discover what is truly possible when we put our soul into everything we produce.
Book your spot
Retreat to an island paradise to escape the noise and reconnect with who you truly are.
Your seven-night stay includes:
- accommodation overlooking the ocean
- breakfast and dinner each day
- all workshops, yoga and meditation
- one-to-one sessions with me
- airport transfers will be included for specific flights that will be detailed below once available
Thursday 11th January 2024
London – Kingston
Thursday 18th January 2024
Kingston – London
Flight costs are not included in the price but can be secured with a deposit via Sackville travel. If you will be joining us on different flights to those stated above, we recommend flying into Norman Manley International Airport in the capital, Kingston. Guests arriving or leaving on dates falling outside of the retreat will be responsible for their own transportation costs – although we can advise re bookings.
- It is the attendees responsibility to check their reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- The admin fee and all payments made by the customer are fully refundable to the customer, in the event of the retreat being cancelled by Jessica Huie/JHPR for any reason. Alternatively, payments will be transferred on to an alternative retreat at the customer’s agreement.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus a £500 non-refundable admin fee, apply. The admin fee is non-refundable unless the retreat is cancelled by Jessica Huie/JHPR as stated in point 2:
- Cancellation 8 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund.
- Cancellation 9 to 14 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
- Cancellation 15 to 20 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
- Due to situations beyond our control, Jessica Huie/JHPR reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements may be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- Jessica Huie/JHPR is not held liable for flight costs or transfer costs if flights outside of those suggested to customers arriving and departing Jamaica as recommended booked.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that she/he has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
- Jessica Huie/JHPR accepts no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights or other forms of transport.
- Jessica Huie/JHPR reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity
- Attendees who have injuries or illness are advised to seek a doctor’s advice if practising yoga. Jessica Huie/JHPR is not liable for any injuries to the attendee in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
- Jessica Huie/JHPR cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- Jessica Huie/JHPR will not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God,’ closure of airports, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Jessica Huie/JHPR accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness which may occur during the attendees stay or travelling to and from retreats.
Can I take different flights?
If you’ll be taking a different flight, or flying into a different airport, our team can help you organise transfers, but these will incur an additional cost.
Are all excursions included in the costs?
All excursions and treatments during the retreat will attract an additional cost, although you will receive one complimentary massage.